As originally sent out by Ian, check out this statement made by AHA President Tony Grafton and AHA Executive Director Jim Grossman.
- Open Letter to York History Re: Continuation of Classes
- Presentation: Dr. António Costa Pinto – “The Lusophone World and the Legacies of Colonialism”
- Call for Papers: New Frontiers Graduate Conference in History – (Un)mapping Histories
- Internation Herbert Macuse Society – 7th Biennial Conference
- Annual CAC Lecture – Prof. Peter Toohey: “Mental Illness in Ancient Rome”