All students and faculty are warmly invited to the next Robarts Centre Seminar Series event, on Thursday November 14, 2013. Danielle Terbenche (Robarts Centre SSHRC Postdoctoral Fellow) will be presenting “Medicine without Doctors: Ecology, Community and Health in Canada, 1791-1850” from 3 to 4 p.m. in 749 Kaneff Tower.
- Presentation: Dr. António Costa Pinto – “The Lusophone World and the Legacies of Colonialism”
- Call for Papers: New Frontiers Graduate Conference in History – (Un)mapping Histories
- Internation Herbert Macuse Society – 7th Biennial Conference
- Annual CAC Lecture – Prof. Peter Toohey: “Mental Illness in Ancient Rome”
- Women, Men, and Plants in 19th-Century Canada: New Resources, New Perspectives