All students and faculty are warmly invited to the next Robarts Centre Seminar Series event, on Thursday November 14, 2013. Danielle Terbenche (Robarts Centre SSHRC Postdoctoral Fellow) will be presenting “Medicine without Doctors: Ecology, Community and Health in Canada, 1791-1850” from 3 to 4 p.m. in 749 Kaneff Tower.
- Internation Herbert Macuse Society – 7th Biennial Conference
- Annual CAC Lecture – Prof. Peter Toohey: “Mental Illness in Ancient Rome”
- Women, Men, and Plants in 19th-Century Canada: New Resources, New Perspectives
- Call for Papers: McGill-Queen’s Graduate Conference in History – “Violence and the Mind”.
- Call for Papers: International Graduate Historical Studies Conference