I have an exciting colloquium opportunity that may be of interest to current graduate students. I am an organizer of “Form, Function, Intent: Materiality and the Codification of Knowledge,” the 2017 Book History and Print Culture colloquium at the University of Toronto’s Massey College, which will be held on March 11, 2017.
The colloquium committee is currently in contact with a digital humanities scholar at Ryerson University as a potential keynote.
Please find our CFP included below, both as text and attached in .pdf format. Please note that we will accept abstracts and bios until December 11. Applicants may check our website for updates: https://bhpccolloquium2017.wordpress.com/
- Presentation: Dr. António Costa Pinto – “The Lusophone World and the Legacies of Colonialism”
- Call for Papers: New Frontiers Graduate Conference in History – (Un)mapping Histories
- Internation Herbert Macuse Society – 7th Biennial Conference
- Annual CAC Lecture – Prof. Peter Toohey: “Mental Illness in Ancient Rome”
- Women, Men, and Plants in 19th-Century Canada: New Resources, New Perspectives